Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let's be real.

So…you know about me, my family, my first stash shot…lets be honest, people don't want to deal with crap. That's the FIRST thing people ask me about when they learn I use CD's.

Let me explain something to you…you know what started this entire blog creation today?!!?
I saw a picture on Facebook, two actually, a mom posted two photos of her and her baby, both COVERED in baby poop. He's a little guy, a month or so old. Her shirt was trashed, baby was a mess and you could see his disposable diaper in the picture.

I had this happen with my son, not to that degree BUT, he went through his fair share of outfits blowing out diapers.

Guess what, I've had two kids, fed them the same stuff…NEVER, yep, NEVER happened with our daughter. Why?! Because cloth is awesome.

So…back to the beginning, people don't consider CD's because they'd have to deal with crap. Well guess what folks? You're dealing with it one way or another.

Would you rather wear it?! Or wash it!?

People say "you put poop in your washing machine?!!!!!" with a disgusted look on their face…
what in the world do you think that mother on Facebook today did with her shirt and the baby's shirt?
what did I do with all my son's shirts?
ACTUALLY, I put less poop in my washer with CD's because I have purchased a lovely invention called a diaper sprayer! So that mom who threw those crap covered clothes into the washer put more poop in then my dirty diapers.

Diaper sprayer? What's that? It's genius and you shouldn't CD without it. Here's one and in the little image in the background, you can sort of get the concept. It puts crap where it belongs.


All these people are worried about recycling, keep stuff out of landfills, buying more gas efficient cars to save the ecosystem, using re-usable bags…
So why don't they consider one of the biggest contributors to landfills? According to the EPA, disposable diapers take centuries to decompose in landfills and one baby will go through 8,000 of them!!!! ONE KID! And even more…who else puts human waste into the ground?! We even pick up our dog's poop but we'll bury our kids?! Think about it…

No comments:

Post a Comment